Fave Spring Looks Edition 2

By Es Palette - April 26, 2017


Continuing on with part 2 of my favorite spring looks, I'll start off with a lovely look I wore during a photoshoot with one of my good Japanese friends. We shot in Soho and found a few floral spots to fit with my maxi form fitting coral dress and Kate Spade sunnies. 




One piece that I cannot get enough of lately is off-shoulder tops. Bought way more than I need and it's currently flooding here in the city 😭😭😭. Off shoulder tops, especially oversized ones 💖, pair well with some distressed denim and heels like these from Valentino 


Last spring, I also got a chance to explore LIC more than I've ever done, and paired a denim jacket with some reflective sunnies and a gray maxi form fitting dress. 


Another one of my fave shoots to date was with the talented Jaime, who simply slays when it comes to tones in his photos (his IG handle: theamazingknight). We shot these from a rooftop in Chinatown. Yes, this is New York. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments