Black Friday + Xmas Deals with The Peach Box

By Es Palette - November 18, 2017





Honestly can't get over the fact that it's already late November. This year hasn't exactly been what I expected, but hasn't been so bad either. How's 2017 been treating you?




Just in time for the holidays, I had the chance to collaborate with Australian brand The Peach Box and Marc Bale, which house a beautiful selection of elegant jewelry accessories and timepieces. Watch the video above for a beautiful shot of the packaging and pieces I chose, which of course would have to align with my obsession for anything rose gold.


Lately I've been slowly growing my timepiece collection just because I'm not a huge fan of wearing most other types of accessories. You've seen my previous posts on JORD and Lilienthal Berlin watches, but this collab with The Peach Box has been the most elegant and fitting with own personal style. 


For all of you gearing up for Black Friday, The Peach Box / Marc Bale is offering a special code to help you save 30% on your purchase

 : Shop HERE

Starting Friday Nov 24th, use code 'BLACK-30' at checkout for 30% off


As I'm collaborating with this brand for the holidays, I am also sharing details about their Xmas sale so that you can brush up on the perfect gift for her (or yourself)


Starting Friday Dec 1st, use code 'XMAS-20' at checkout for 20% off your purchase


And as always, as part of a collab, I am offering you guys a special deal with my own personalized code, which saves you guys 15% off your The Peach Box / Marc Bale purchase through the end of January 2018. 

Just use the code 'BYSHINYY' at checkout 

Happy Black Friday and Xmas shopping all 💋
Wishing you the best close to 2017




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments