April Favorites + 15% Off Code at Deux Mains

By Es Palette - April 26, 2018





Anyone else finding it hard to believe that it's already almost May? So much has happened in the first four months of 2018, mainly good and some bad, but honestly still working hard on those new year resolutions 😂

Did want to dedicate this post to sharing a few of my favorite items and products this month that have really been helping me out both in terms of coping with the significantly drier climate here in SoCal but also in terms of improving my overall health and well-being. 


Deux Mains Anne Fringe Sandals 

It's honestly a miracle that my skin hasn't tanned yet even though daily weather here calls for tanks, sheer pieces, and sandals all day - tho semi-permanent sunburns are an entirely different story 🙈

Tbh, not a huge fan of scorching weather all year round but what I do love about it is that it gives me a chance to choose comfort over all else when it comes to fashion - and that's why I'm sharing one of my favorite pairs of shoes - from an ethical and sustainable brand called Deux Mains 

These particular Anne sandals are hand-crafted in Haiti by empowered women using materials that are ethically manufactured and locally sourced. I am absolutely in love with them because they provide the perfect slip with a bit of edge - and they are legit the MOST comfortable sandals in history [of my lifetime]


That's why I'm excited to offer you all a special discount when shopping at DEUXMAINS.COM

USE CODE 'DMShinny15' at checkout 
for a 15% discount



Yaupon Brothers Seminole Chai Tea

If you don't know already, I am an avid tea addict - no to coffee (not necessarily because of the taste but generally always have a bad reaction to it) and that's why I'm always on the lookout for nice and exotic teas to add to my favorites collection. 

Matcha, rooibos, sakura/raspberry are a few of my top blends, but this chai tea has recently been added to my list - Yaupon Brothers tea is grown in the ancient maritime forests of Florida, and the Florida twist they've added to a classic chai recipe is very subtle yet very satisfying. 

Ingredients: Yaupon Holly, Whole Cardamom Pod, Kortinje Cinnamon, Ginger Root, Organic Orange Peel 
Orange Peel in incorporated to replace the peppercorn in the traditional chai recipe and the result is slightly spicy yet very smooth 

Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara

Okay, now my very first drugstore mascara but definitely satisfied with the results! The brush is very unique in that it has a ball at the tip to elongate hard to reach areas of the eyelashes. Definitely a topshelfie or one to pop in your purse for quick and easy touchups on that lash game 






Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge 

Also a nice necessity for this month as I like to turn towards even less makeup since moving to Cali so that I don't feel so heavy on my face from the sun and heat. What I love about this sponge is that offers easy contouring and blending for not only liquid and cream foundations but also powders - such as my fave highlighting duo from Too Faced. 





Yasou Hydrating Body Cream

And finally, a huge recommendation to those out there who suffer from mild to severe sensitive and dry skin like myself. Yasou, meaning 'to your health', is a Greek-inspired skincare brand that incorporates certified organic oils, such as olive oil, jojoba oil, mandarin  essential oil, and more to promote skin regeneration and radiance but also induce stress-relieving and calming properties. Other ingredients include organic aloe vera, calendula extract and honey extract. and btw, it's 99.5% natural 





As always, for real-time updates, follow me on 
Instagram: @byshinyy

Many more exciting news to share with you all v soon :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments