December Favorites

By Es Palette - December 14, 2018


YSL All Hours Foundation Stick

Recently fallen in love with this quick and easy, on-the-go foundation by YSL which goes on creamy and settles to powder form. It leaves off a matte finish while providing great coverage. Great for touch ups on the go as well. 



Red Earth Beauty 
A new makeup and skincare brand I've had the pleasure of working with - based in Australia, Red Earth sources exotic ingredients such as Tasmanian sea kelp or kakadu plums from the northern territory of Australia to give that natural, youthful glow. My current faves - the Gimme the Light Light Boosting Base and the Brighten Concentrate Oil with Kakadu Plum. Not to mention they have lipstick matches! in the cutest packaging (see above)


Burberry Trench and Boyfriend Jeans

Still feeling blessed that I no longer have to trek through horrendous snowstorms on the East Coast. Here in SoCal, when it does get a bit chilly in the winter, I tend to find that a trench coat like this one does the job. Paired with some Levi's that I personally transformed into distressed denim and some Prada shades.


Soufeel Personalized Necklace 'Faith'

Rather than opting for my name, I chose to engrave 'Faith' onto this lovely rose gold-plated necklace by Soufeel Jewelry. Faith in myself and my dreams is something I've internalized this past year, and 2019 will be all about embracing that knowledge. New feels, new goals. May your new year be rich in purpose as you leave all your fears and insecurities behind you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments