Shop CaseApp Cases and Skins

By Es Palette - March 28, 2018





V excited to share details on my latest collab - with CaseApp, a Sweden-based brand that specializes in making personalized phone cases and skins for your phone, iPad, MacBooks, etc. 


As for me, my obsession with marble and minimalism is still going strong, so I opted for the two designs above and added a custom personalization text to my phone case. 

SHOP HERE: CASEAPP.COM


As for my new Macbook skin, I was originally planning to select an all-over white marble skin but I felt that this design above with the asymmetry and gold touch gives off such an elegant vibe. Been carrying this around to a few business meetings the past few weeks and have received several inquiries / compliments. 

Finally, a new case to add to my (growing) collection of monochrome decor (and this wall decal I picked up, just because I'm missing home so much rn ㅠ) 




In honor of this recent collaboration, I am offering you all a 20% discount to save at Caseapp.com

USE CODE "BYSHINYY20" AT CHECKOUT

This deal ends 4/15/18 



What's great about this brand is that they have hundreds of pre-made designs but you can also customize your own with your own images, text, and layout. 

So be sure to check out CaseApp and shop using the code "BYSHINYY20" to save 20% on your online purchase!

Happy shopping loves 💋 One should never settle for only one accessory case. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments