Easy Living with Misfit Vapor Smartwatch

By Es Palette - March 29, 2018




While I can definitely survive with one phone, I can't say the same about smartwatches, and that's why I'm excited to share details on my latest partnership with Misfit Wearables

Since moving to the West Coast, I've been revamping my workout routine with the new and vast amounts of outdoor space that I can use to my advantage. Hiking, cycling, jogging, swimming, rock-climbing, there's really no end to what I've been doing over the past few months here, but that's all about to change with this new Misfit Vapor Smartwatch I received, as shown above. 






Misfit Vapor tracks steps, calories, distance, and heart rate and also has a standalone music player and storage that connects directly with wireless headphones. It's swim proof and water resistant up to 50m - meaning I can wear it on me pretty much anywhere. 

And of course, like most other smartwatches, it sends you notifications for all emails, texts, calls and app updates. Compatible with iPhone and Android phones. 





There are interchangeable straps and customizable watch faces available for this - but as you all know, I'm a minimal addict - which means black straps and a sleek black watch face would be the way to go for me. 


And not to mention, all of the other features available on this smartwatch, including weather updates, Google Maps, calendar, and my personal favorite - Google translate - meaning I can speak into my watch whenever I need some word or phrase translated and voila. 

Check out Msfit Wearables and their selection of products right HERE





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments